Board of Directors
FRHA board members Kendra Siler-Marsiglio (left to right), Sharon Johnston, Michael Ham-Ying, Leah Vail Compton, Joe Peters, and Thomas Leach. Not pictured: Melissa Thibodeau, Lela Shepard, Bob Rihn, Crystal Stickle, and Jim Platt
Michael Ham-Ying, MD
Cheif Clinical Officer, Central Florida Health Care, Inc.
Leah Vail Compton, MA, MBA
Community Forensic Liaison, Florida Department of Children and Families, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Program Office
Executive Director, Everglades Area Health Education Center
Executive Director, Heartland Rural Health Network
Thomas J. Leach, FACHE
CEO of Medical Center Radiology Group in Orlando
Government Affairs Committee
1. Develop a legislative agenda and policy positions for the Association.
2. Annual Survey of membership to determine important issues.
3. Publish results of survey, develop strategy for legislative visits
Communication and Membership Committee
1. Broaden and increase membership.
2. Contribute to newsletter communications with members.
3. Develop membership
1. Hold well organized & well attended annual conference
2. Increase number of vendors and/or amount of income each year
3. Provide pre-meeting for Rural Health Networks, Rural Hospitals, Rural EMS
Associate Director, Central Florida Area Health Education Center
Robert "Bob" Rihn
Executive Director, Tri-County Human Services
Kendra Siler-Marsiglio, PhD
President, CommunityHealth IT
Crystal Stickle, MS
Florida Hosptial Association
Lela Shepard, MS, PMP, CPM
Director for the Office of Rural Health, Department of Health
C. James Platt
Chief Executive Officer, Jackson Hosptial
Ex-Officio Contract Managers
Sarah Catalanotto & Laura Hampson
Suwannee River AHEC & FRHA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com